Chinese and Japanese breeders have bred several famous species of goldfish. Some people think that it is very easy to take care of them due to their great popularity. Sometimes a person can simply be given a goldfish for some merit or simply as an innocent gift, which will inevitably prompt a person to think about how to care for goldfish so that they live well in his aquarium.
It is worth saying that in cases where the fish is not properly cared for, it dies pretty quickly. Sometimes she lives for only three or four days. To ensure proper care of your goldfish, be sure to consider what kind of aquarium you have, and also know what to do with the water before you put the fish in it. It is also important to decide what to feed the animal. When it comes to choosing the right aquarium, it should be said that in small aquariums, these fish die. The larger the fish itself or the greater their number, the larger the volume of the glass dwelling should be. Also, future owners should know that the water must be enriched with oxygen. The important point is the selection of the “contents” of the aquarium. For example, you need to put gravel on the bottom, since bacteria live on it, which absorb ammonia and its level in the water decreases. As for the temperature that must be maintained in order to keep the goldfish, it should not be less than or more than 21 degrees.
In order to keep one goldfish you will need:
Aquarium for 40 liters - 1pc.
Aquarium filter, with the ability to pump air - 1pc.
Thermometer for aquariums
Catfish - 2 individuals
Special food for goldfish
Literature on keeping goldfish
1. Set up the aquarium in a suitable location in your home or apartment.
2. Place medium-sized gravel on the bottom of the aquarium.
3. Install the pumping air filter.
4. Install a special thermometer.
5. Pour clean water into the aquarium.
6. Introduce snails and catfish into the aquarium.
7. Wait a few days or even a week.
8. Make sure that the temperature in the aquarium is 21 degrees.
9. Start the goldfish.
10. Control how much the fish eats food at one time.
11. Never overfeed your goldfish!
12. Never use small aquariums for keeping goldfish.